A list of people who have completed various other lists. Please let me know if any part of this is incomplete or if you have other information on dates or times to complete. I realize that there is some controversy around lists, such as which peaks are actually on the 11000ers? Is Warren? Tusk? Maybe even Amery? I’m leaving that alone and going with the published list of 11000ers for now. Another ‘issue’ for some people is how pure the approach was. Did the person take a chopper on any of the approaches? Like someone so eloquently put it – I don’t give a sh_t about that one either!
The 11,000ers (58 list)
- Rick Collier
- Nathan Bernadet – First (and only) all solo and first to do all self-propelled and supported.
- Helen Sovdat (2018)
- Dean Lister (2018)
- Robb Schnell (2018 – 9 years)
The 11,000ers (54 list)
- Don Forest (1979)
- Rick Collier (1994)
- Bill Corbett (2002)
- Forbes MacDonald (2003)
- Roman Pachovsky (2003)
- Nancy Hansen, (2003) 2nd best time at 7.5 years.
- Jason Thompson (2005)
- Colin Jones (2007)
- Andy Evans (Oct 09, 2010)
- Robin Sandau (Sept 10, 2011)
- Mark Klassen (2018) First to guide all the 11,000ers.
- Roy Stadlweiser (2018)
- Ben Nearingburg (2018) Fastest time at 5.5 years, 2nd to finish entirely self-propelled.
The Rocky Mountains of Canada – South (586 peaks**!!)
- Rick Collier (September 01 2010)
The 1st Edition (102 peaks) Kane List
- Steve Tober
The 2nd Edition (156 peaks) Kane List
- Alan Kane
- Roberto Pavesio
- Ken and Carol Agar (2004).
- Michael Depodesta (September 2004 – 4 years to complete)
- Ed Bourgaize (August 09 2005)
- Alda Sigvaldason (August 18 2006)
- Rick Collier (October 5, 2006)
- Sim Galloway (September 03, 2007)
- Kris Thorsteinsson (September 15 2007)
- Tom Manasek
- Sonny Bou (August 06 2007 – 14 years to complete)
- Vern Dewit (September 03 2010 – 10 years to complete)
- Marta Wojnarowska (October 02 2010 – 7 years to complete)
- Raf Kazmierczak (July 27 2014)
- Demetri Galaxidas (Sept 01 2014)
- Dave Salahub (Sept 10 2017)
The 3rd Edition (175 peaks) Kane List
- Alan Kane (2015)
- Sim Galloway (2015)
The 1st Edition Nugara List
- Andrew Nugara
- Alda Sigvaldason (September 14 2009)
- Rick Collier (July 25 2011)
The Continental Divide South List (147 peaks)
- Rick Collier
** Actually there are two lists for this guide. The guide book that was published in 1973 has 572 peaks in it and was completed by Rick Collier on September 18 2005. The later (and most popular) version published in 1979 added 14 more peaks (pretty obscure ones) and more descriptions. Rick completed this list on September 01 2010.